Citizenship by Investment
– Fast Track Process: Quick citizenship approval (less than 6 months).
– Acquiring passport of Antigua and Barbuda (Dual citizenship is acknowledged).
– Access to over 130 countries, including the Schengen Area and United Kingdom, Canada, and Hong Kong.
– Dependent parents over the age of 65 can be included.
– Acquired property can be used for rental or private purpose.
In order to be be qualified for the Citizenship by Investment Program, applicants must:
• Investment in one of the following:
– Option 1: A contribution (one-time payment) to the National Development Fund (NDF) in the minimum sum of US$100,000 per application.
– Option 2: Make an investment in designated, officially approved real estate with a value of at least US$ 400,000 plus the payment of government processing fees and due diligence fees.
– Option 3: Makes an individual applicant investment in an approved business of at least US$1,500,000
– Make a joint investment, minimum two persons, in an approved business totaling at least US$ 5,000,000. Each person is required to contribute at least US$400,000 to the joint investment.
– Have not been convicted of an offence for which the maximum penalty is at least 6 months of imprisonment.
– Not provided false or misleading information on application forms.
– The applicants have not been the subject of a criminal investigation.
– The applicants are not potential national security risks to Antigua and Barbuda or any other one.
– The applicants have not been denied a visa to a country with which Antigua and Barbuda has visa-free travel unless a visa was obtained subsequently from the country who issued the visa refusal.