Is my visa guaranteed?

A visa officer comprehensively reviews and assesses each individual case, in accordance with the law, rules, regulations, conditions, documents and records of the case, and personal observations, and then make a decision. Therefore, the issuance of the visa strictly remains at the discretion of the immigration officer, in Canada, at Canadian embassies, high commissions and consulates can decide to issue a visa, and No one can guarantee you a job or a visa to Canada.

Do I really need to hire an immigration lawyer or a consultant?

According to the current Canadian law, people do not need immigration lawyers or consultants to apply for a visa or immigration except at federal appeals courts, provided that they have the right to appeal. However, their knowledge, expertise, skills, competencies, commitments, high quality of services, and experiences can significantly increase visa approval rates.

Is it possible to shorten or change the visa application processing time?

It is not possible to change the processing time except in very rare cases and remains at the discretion of the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) or Immigration officers.

Is it necessary to answer all questions in questionnaires and application forms?

According to the law, correct and honest answer to all questions in forms or interviews is mandatory. In case of discovery of a reply or commentary contrary to the law, the applicant is subject to deprivations, fines, or penalties such as cancellation of residence or even revocation of Citizenship.

Is it possible to submit the test report of English or French after submission of the immigration application during of process?

It is mandatory to have English or French language test report ready at the time of creating immigration profile, in Express Entry System. However, in case of misrepresentation, the application will be refused immediately.

Which language tests are accepted by the Immigration Refugee and Citizenship Canada?

Applicants can take any of these approved language tests:
English: General IELTS and CELPIP.
French: TEF Canada and TCF Canada.

Is it possible to change the temporary residence (visitor, work, and study permits) to permanent residence?

Yes, there is such a possibility, but it depends on various factors, such as applicant’s conditions, documents, and the opinion of the visa, or CBSA officers.

How long will it take to process visa application?

No one can tell exactly how long it will take to process visa application as exact processing times are difficult to predict. Processing time vary from Application to Application depending on:
📌 The type of application submitted
📌 If the application is complete
📌 How quickly IRCC process applications they already received
📌 How easily IRCC can verify applicant’s information
📌 How long applicants take to respond to any request or concerns
📌 Other factors (time of the visa application).

How long can I stay in Canada with a 5 or 10 years multiple visa?

Temporary visa holders such as visitor visa holders can stay for up to 6 months (two years for Super Visa holders) on each entry, provided that this period may be limited by the CBSA Officer.

If I do not receive a visa, do I get a refund?

No. Embassies charge the visa fee whether or not they issue a visa. The fee is for the embassy’s service of deciding whether or not to issue the visa. Once VSC pays the embassy, the money cannot be recovered, and payment does not guarantee a visa will be issued.

For more questions contact us.