Portugal, a country that is open to the world, is located on the beautiful shores of Atlantic Ocean with whitewashed beaches, villages and lush green vineyards, a variety of landscapes and above all the hospitality of the Portuguese people. Openness and entrepreneurship are two important qualities to be found in Portugal.
Hub of the business in the world where many international companies such as Philips, Bosch and Continental, as well as start-ups and high-tech companies, have important presence there.
Today, the Portugal is a developed country and the world’s 17th highest quality of life, one of the world’s most peaceful and globalized countries, and a member of the Schengen Agreement, a member of NATO and EU, Eurozone. The Portuguese people are known for their hospitality and with Portugal residency, you can take advantage travelling to more than 150 countries around the world without visa.
• Portugal provides a quick access to all the business hubs across the globe.
• There are regular flights from Portugal to major U.S. airports.
• Access to the Schengen zone for high net investors.
• Free travel within the Schengen member states (No Visa Required);
• Almost no physical presence requirement (seven days during the first year of residence and 14 days for the two subsequent years)
• Obtaining permanent residence or citizenship after 5 years as a temporary resident;
• Family Reunification (spouse or partner, dependent children and dependent parents).